Angular5 Course Content
In this module, we will learn what is angular, what are the major differences between Angular 1.X, Angular 2 and Angular 4. We will also learn how to set up in the local environment and a small introduction to typescript.
- What is Angular?
- Angular (vs) Angular2 (vs) Angular4 (vs) Angular5
- Setup for local environment
In this module, we will learn what the built-in directives that we mostly use in angular4, and usage of Host Listener and Host Binding. Also, we can learn how to create attribute directives.
- Structural directives (Built-in Directives (ngIF, ngFor, ngSwitch)
- Style and Class Directives ( ngClass, ngStyle)
- Attribute directives
- Host Listener and Host Binding
In this module, we will learn how to do data-binding in angular4, and how we can make use of @input and @output decorators.
- Property binding and Interpolation
- Event binding
- Two-way Binding
- Use of @Input and @Output
In this module, we will learn one of the major concept in angular4 i.e., components. And we can also learn how to create a dynamic component using ngComponentOutlet.
- What are components?
- Understanding Components lifecycle hooks
- Creating and using components
- Dynamic components using ngComponentOutlet
In this module, we will learn what modules are, and usage of modules in a different manner. We can also learn what AOT compilation is.
- Root App module
- Ahead-Of-Time(AOT) Compilation
- Feature modules
- Lazy Loading a Module
- Shared Module
In this module, we will learn two different types of creating forms in angular4 i.e. template driven and model-driven. And we will also learn how to do validations and how to create custom validators.
- Template Driven Forms
- Model Driven & Reactive Forms
- Form with @ViewChild
- Resetting & submitting forms
- Custom Valuators
In this module we will learn what pipes are, and how to pass parameters to pipes, and how to create custom pipes.
And we will also learn new concept Async pipes that is introduced in angular4.
- Why pipes are useful?
- Parameterizing pipes
- Custom pipes
- Pure and Impure pipes
- Async pipes
Services & Dependency injection
In this module we will learn what are services and how do they communicate using HTTP protocol to the server.
And we will also learn about very interesting topic Dependency Injection in angular.
- Creating Service
- Logger Service
- $http Service
- DI in Angular Framework
In this module, we will learn the introduction for routing in angular and how to navigate between views, how to do parameterized routing.
- Configuring & Navigating
- Parameterized routes
Crud Operations Using Http Service
In this module we will create an application with an end-to-end start from the server to client, getting response and requests using HTTP service.
- Creating Services
- Creating Components
- Creating Routings
- Configuring NgModule
- Run the application
Implement Single page application(SPA)
Real-time Project implementations
- Product Abstract Document
- Requirement Specification Document
Step-by-Step procedure for building the project from ground up
- Complete Source Code
- Database Script with Sample data
- Instructions to Setup the Project on a Development box
- Instruction to Deploy the project in Production Box / Microsoft Azure
At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Build native mobile apps for Android, iOS and using Angular4
- Understand the fundamentals of Angular Forms and its architecture
- Present data in beautiful, interactive lists
- Build forms and setting pages